Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Howto connect Mini-USB plug to HTC phone

I ordered a power adapter for my amazing little Android developer phone aka HTC Dream last week. When I unpacked it, I was a little disappointed because it looked like it was the wrong plug to be delivered, namely a conventional Mini-USB plug rather than a HTC ExtUSB one. I contacted the seller and complained, but he was desperately trying to convince me that it would work. Lucky enough, before making a total fool of me, I gave it a second try - and voila, it works! To document this, I recorded a demonstration video (of rather poor quality, better turn of sound) - to help my seller argue, and to convince other people that it works after all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

howto (4) java (3) appclient (2) ejb (2) glassfish (2) jee6 (2) maven (2) netbeans (2) scm (2) tutorial (2) adp1 (1) android (1) announcements (1) cdi (1) dependencymanagement (1) deployment (1) eclipse (1) extusb (1) fluff (1) g1 (1) git (1) htc (1) jee (1) jsr299 (1) liferay (1) m2eclipse (1) miniusb (1) operations (1) plug (1) portlet (1) servlet (1) struts2 (1) svn (1) tomcat (1) windows (1)